Wednesday, February 19, 2014



Having an online class is not the best thing to do when you are a college student is takes so much responsibility. Having an online class can be frustrating because you don’t have the teacher with you at the moment when you are doing assignments. I feel though as sometimes you are teaching yourself the information you need to know. I think the worst online class you can have is a math class, I had this class once online and it didn’t go well but I pass. In my opinion I think some classes shouldn’t be offered on class because when you need help it’s a process of getting help. I am currently taking an online class that is sociology and it’s been a couple of times when I didn’t quite understand the assignment and I was stuck emailing the teacher then I got help the next day. Also with having an online class you have to take responsibilities and remembering to check blackboard to keep up with you assignments. You have to make sure you are aware of what’s due because you don’t have this class every day to remind you what due. In my opinion I think that it’s convenient to have this class online but sometimes it can be annoying and frustrating. If I had to choose a class again on line it would never be math!

No comments:

Post a Comment