Wednesday, February 12, 2014



Being in college sometimes can be like having a full time jobs, you always have something to do and it’s never a dull moment. One issue that I have with this full time job is that I procrastinates a lot of the times and wait until the very last day its due. I always say that I’m going to get up in five to do something but that motivation never works for me which sucks. Sometimes when you wait until the very last day it can show up in your grades. One thing that I really procrastinate with is when it comes to writing papers because I always get writers block and then I sit the computer down or the pencil and that process turns into an hour or more. To help solve this issue I always try and I mean really try to write down things in a time frame so I can do them faster. Also I try to do my work in places that I know I will not get to comfortable which will make me hurry up and get work done faster. I try not to do my work in the room in the bed or thee couch because that will make sit my work down and never get back to it. By the time I graduate I want to be a lot better with this issue, even though this issue hasn't affected my grades yet I want it  to get better

1 comment:

  1. I procrastinate a lot also. Without having deadlines I would never get things done!

    ReplyDelete